Equilibrium pricing and portfolio composition in the presence of uncertain parameters
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Sunil Poshakwale & John K. Courtis, 2005. "Disclosure level and cost of equity capital: evidence from the banking industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 431-444.
- Palea Vera, 2013. "The Effect of the European Regulation 1606/2002 on Market Efficiency: Early Empirical Evidence and Some Suggestions for Future Research and Policy-Making Discussion," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201310, University of Turin.
- Laivi Laidroo, 2011. "Market Liquidity and Public Announcements' Disclosure Quality on Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius Stock Exchanges," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 54-79, July.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995.
"Land Allocation In The Presence Of Estimation Risk,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," Staff General Research Papers Archive 995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:3:p:395-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ng, Anthony C. & Rezaee, Zabihollah, 2015. "Business sustainability performance and cost of equity capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 128-149.
- Arthur Charpentier & Abder Oulidi, 2009. "Estimating allocations for Value-at-Risk portfolio optimization," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(3), pages 395-410, July.
- Arthur Charpentier & Abder Oulidi, 2009. "Estimating allocations for Value-at-Risk portfolio optimization," Post-Print halshs-00347250, HAL.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2009. "Learning in Financial Markets," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 361-381, November.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2009. "Learning in Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 14646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2009. "Learning in Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel T. De George & Xi Li & Lakshmanan Shivakumar, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 898-1004, September.
- Jonathan Lewellen & Jay Shanken, 2000. "Estimation Risk, Market Efficiency, and the Predictability of Returns," NBER Working Papers 7699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Marko & Grigoleit, Jens & Nippa, Michael, 2009. "Die Auswirkungen der Unternehmenstransparenz auf den Erfolg börsenorientierter Kapitalgesellschaften in Deutschland - Eine Darstellung des aktuellen Forschungsstandes," Freiberg Working Papers 2009,01, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jorgensen, Bjorn & Li, Jing & Sadka, Gil, 2012. "Earnings dispersion and aggregate stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-20.
- Mikko Zerni, 2012. "Do client firms manage the perception of auditor independence?: Evidence from the Swedish non-audit service market," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(9), pages 821-845, October.
- Izhakian, Yehuda & Yermack, David, 2017. "Risk, ambiguity, and the exercise of employee stock options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 65-85.
- Joachim Lammert & Christoph Watrin & Stefan Zeisberger, 2010. "Management Guidance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 349-364, November.
- Yehuda Izhakian & David Yermack & Jaime F. Zender, 2016. "Ambiguity and the Tradeoff Theory of Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 22870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Leuz & Catherine Schrand, 2009. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from Firms' Responses to the Enron Shock," NBER Working Papers 14897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karagiannidis, Iordanis & Vozlyublennaia, Nadia, 2016. "Limits to mutual funds' ability to rely on mean/variance optimization," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 282-292.
- Hsien-Li Lee & Hua Lee, 2015. "Effect of information disclosure and transparency ranking system on mispricing of accruals of Taiwanese firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 445-471, April.
- Mark Iarovyi & sasson Bar Yosef & Itzhak Venezia, 2017. "Implied Maturity Mismatches and Investor Disagreement," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507072, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:22:y:1988:i:2:p:279-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed