The emergence of equilibrium cycles in a monetary economy with a separable utility function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Tanaka, Hitoshi, 2017. "Product cycles and growth cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 22-40.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2003. "Money Growth Rules and Price Level Determinacy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 263-275, April.
- Stephane Auray & Fabrice Collard & Patrick Feve, 2005. "Habit Persistence, Money Growth Rule and Real Indeterminacy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(1), pages 48-67, January.
- Atsumasa Kondo, 2008. "On The Inefficacy Of Temporary Policy In A Dynamic General Equilibrium With Money," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 324-344.
- Hori, Katsuhiko, 2007. "Indeterminacy in a monetary economy with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 49316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 1998. "Sunspot equilibria and periodic cycles under idiosyncratic uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 127-138, July.
- Bosi, Stefano & Ismael, Mohanad & Venditti, Alain, 2016.
"Collateral and growth cycles with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 327-350.
- Stefano Bosi & Mohanad Ismaël & Alain Venditti, 2014. "Collaterals and Growth Cycles with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01059577, HAL.
- Stefano Bosi & Mohanad Ismaël & Alain Venditti, 2014. "Collaterals and Growth Cycles with Heterogeneous Agents," AMSE Working Papers 1438, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 17 Feb 2014.
- Stefano Bosi & Mohanad Ismaël & Alain Venditti, 2016. "Collateral and growth cycles with heterogeneous agents," Post-Print hal-01440293, HAL.
- Airaudo, Marco & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2012.
"Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1566-1584.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2005. "Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 849, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luis-Felipe Zanna & Marco Airaudo, 2012. "Interest Rate Rules, Endogenous Cycles, and Chaotic Dynamics in Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2010. "Interest Rate Rules, Endogenous Cycles, and Chaotic Dynamics in Open Economies," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 171, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- Airaudo, Marco, 2016. "Endogenous Stock Price Fluctuations with Dynamic Self-Control Preferences," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2004.
"Extraneous shocks and international linkage of business cycles in a two-country monetary model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 389-409, July.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 1998. "Extraneous Shocks and International Linkage of Business Cycles in a Two-Country Monetary Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-16, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2003. "Indeterminacy in a Cash-in-Advance Two-Sector Economy," Documents de recherche 03-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- Chen, Shikuan, 2000. "Endogenous real exchange rate fluctuations in an optimizing open economy model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 185-205, April.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0969-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:32:y:1993:i:2:p:321-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.