Testing for rational bubbles with exogenous or endogenous fundamentals : The German hyperinflation once more
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 1996. "Ruling out speculative hyperinflations The role of the government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 791-809, May.
- Mathilde Maurel, 1997.
"Les stabilisations des années vingt. Réflexions sur la notion de crédibilité,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 539-548.
- Mathilde Maurel, 1997. "Les stabilisations des années vingt : réflexions sur la notion de crédibilité," Post-Print hal-01010328, HAL.
- Mathilde Maurel, 1997. "Les stabilisations des années vingt : Réflexions sur la notion de crédibilité," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/704, Sciences Po.
- Mathilde Maurel, 1997. "Les stabilisations des années vingt. Réflexions sur la notion de crédibilité," Post-Print halshs-00468767, HAL.
- Feliz, Raul Anibal & Welch, John H., 1992. "Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, And Peru," Working Papers 9210, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kruse, Yves Robinson & Kaufmann, Hendrik, 2015. "Bias-corrected estimation in mildly explosive autoregressions," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112897, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hendrik Kaufmannz & Robinson Kruse, 2013. "Bias-corrected estimation in potentially mildly explosive autoregressive models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mark A. Hooker, 1997. "Misspecification versus bubbles in hyperinflation data: Monte Carlo and interwar European evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Grossman, Herschel I., 1991. "Monetary economics : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 323-345, October.
- Hooker, Mark A., 2000. "Misspecification versus bubbles in hyperinflation data: Monte Carlo and interwar European evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 583-600, August.
- Fernando de Holanda Barbosa & Tito Nícias Teixeira da Silva Filho, 2008. "Testing Hyperinflation Theories Using the Inflation Tax Curve: A Case Study," Working Papers Series 166, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Topal, yavuz Han, 2013. "On the tracks of Zimbabwe’s Hyperinflation: A Quantitative Investigation," MPRA Paper 56117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús Vazquez, 1995. "The relative importance of inflation and currency depreciation in the demand for money: an application of the estimation by simulation method to the German hyperinflation," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 269-289, May.
- Imrohoroglu, Selahattin, 1995. "A Markov switching model for the Hungarian price stabilization plan of 1924," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 347-355.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:24:y:1989:i:1:p:109-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.