The Beveridge-Nelson decomposition of economic time series : A quick computational method
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "On time series econometrics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 37-60.
- Kum Hwa Oh & Eric Zivot & Drew Creal, 2006. "The Relationship between the Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition andUnobserved Component Models with Correlated Shocks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-16-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kemme, David M. & Roy, Saktinil, 2006.
"Real exchange rate misalignment: Prelude to crisis?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-230, October.
- David M. Kemme & Saktinil Roy, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: Prelude to Crisis?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp797, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Massmann, Michael & Mitchell, James, 2003. "Reconsidering the evidence: Are Eurozone business cycles converging," ZEI Working Papers B 05-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- James Mitchell & Michael Massmann, 2004. "Reconsidering the evidence: are Eurozone business cycles converging?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Christine Richaud & AristomEne Varoudakis & Marie-Ange VEganzonEs, 2003. "Real exchange rate and openness in emerging economies: Argentina in the long run," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 293-303.
- Christine Richaud & Aristomene Varoudakis & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2000. "Real exchange rate and openness in emerging economies: Argentina in the long run," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 1-11.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:13:y:1993:i:1:a:2984 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oh, Kum Hwa & Zivot, Eric & Creal, Drew, 2008. "The relationship between the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition and other permanent-transitory decompositions that are popular in economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 207-219, October.
- Viorica Chirila, 2012. "Detrending Time Series and Business Cycles. The Romanian Case," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 126-136, August.
- Santiago Herrera, 1997. "El tipo de cambio real y la cuenta corriente de la balanza de pagos de largo plazo en Colombia," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, March.
- Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2015. "Trend Dominance in Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Studies in Economics 1518, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Beyaert, Arielle & Quesada Medina, Alfonso J., 2001. "Computation of the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition in the case of cointegrated systems with I(0) variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 283-289, September.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 1992. "Real overvaluation, terms of trade shocks, and the cost to agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 831, The World Bank.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & NABLI, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries," Working Papers 200230, CERDI.
- Pojanart Sunirand, 2003. "The Role of Money in The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Thailand," FMG Discussion Papers dp451, Financial Markets Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:19:y:1987:i:1:p:125-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed