Federal open market committee structure and decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ellis & D. Eric Schansberg, 2000. "The determinants of tenure on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors: should I stay or should I go?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 231-237.
- Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1991. "Are district presidents more conservative than board governors?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue sep, pages 3-12.
- Susan Belden, 1991. "Rationale For Dissent: The Case Of Fomc Members," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 59-70, July.
- Rob Roy McGregor, 1996. "Fomc Voting Behavior And Electoral Cycles: Partisan Ideology And Partisan Loyalty," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 17-32, March.
- Chappell, Henry Jr. & Havrilesky, Thomas M. & McGregor, Rob Roy, 1995. "Policymakers, institutions, and central bank decisions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 113-136, May.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Mahieu, R.J. & Raes, L.B.D., 2015. "Hawks and Doves at the FOMC," Discussion Paper 2015-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:180:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-00633-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:14:y:1984:i:1:p:97-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.