Smooth inequality measurement: Approximation theorems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Le Breton, Michel, 1987. "Stochastic dominance: A bibliographical rectification and a restatement of whitmore's theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 73-79, February.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Sen, Amartya & Starrett, David, 1973. "Notes on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 180-187, April.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1974. "Continuous and smooth consumers: Approximation theorems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 305-336, July.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1974. "Approximation of convex preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-106, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Aaberge & Eugenio Peluso & Henrik Sigstad, 2015. "The dual approach for measuring. Multidimesional deprivation and poverty," Discussion Papers 820, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Eugenio Peluso, 2011.
"A Counting Approach for Measuring Multidimensional Deprivation,"
07/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Peluso, Eugenio, 2012. "A Counting Approach for Measuring Multidimensional Deprivation," IZA Discussion Papers 6589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Eugenio Peluso, 2012. "A counting approach for measuring multidimensional deprivation," Discussion Papers 700, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality measurement Schur-convexity Approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:4:p:405-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.