Conditional expectation for monotone measures, the discrete case
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Le Breton, Michel, 2000.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 277-285, February.
- GHIRARDATO, Paolo & LE BRETON, Michel, . "Choquet rationality," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1447, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GHIRARDATO, Paolo & LE BRETON, Michel, 1999. "Choquet rationality," CORE Discussion Papers 1999012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hendon, Ebbe & Jacobsen, Hans Jorgen & Sloth, Birgitte & Tranaes, Torben, 1996.
"The product of capacities and belief functions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 95-108, October.
- Cohen, M. & Gilboa, I. & Jaffray, J.Y. & Schmeidler, D., 2000. "An experimental study of updating ambiguous beliefs," Risk, Decision and Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 123-133, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:37:y:2002:i:2:p:105-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.