Cournot oligopoly models with time delays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai & Wei, Junjie & Zheng, Min, 2009.
"Market stability switches in a continuous-time financial market with heterogeneous beliefs,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1432-1442, November.
- Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li & Junjie Wei & Min Zheng, 2009. "Market Stability Switches in a Continuous-Time Financial Market with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 252, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai, 2012.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and adaptive behaviour in a continuous-time asset price model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 973-987.
- Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li, 2011. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Adaptive Behaviour in a Continuous-Time Asset Price Model," Research Paper Series 291, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wei Chen & Wentao Wang, 2016. "Global Exponential Stability of Cournot Duopolies with Delays," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 147-154, June.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min, 2010.
"Dynamics of moving average rules in a continuous-time financial market model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 615-634, December.
- Xue-Zhong He & Min Zheng, 2010. "Dynamics of Moving Average Rules in a Continuous-time Financial Market Model," Research Paper Series 268, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sophie Mitra & Jean-Marc Boussard, 2008. "Storage and the Volatility of Agricultural Prices: A Model of Endogenous Fluctuations," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-11, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Akio Matsumoto & Ferenc Szidarovszky & Hiroyuki Yoshida, 2011. "Dynamics in Linear Cournot Duopolies with Two Time Delays," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 311-327, October.
- Chiarella, C., 1991.
"The birth of limit cycles in Cournot oligopoly models with time delays,"
Pure Mathematics and Applications,
Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 2(2-3), pages 81-92.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "The Birth of Limit Cycles in Cournot Oligopoly Models with Time Delays," Working Paper Series 11, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kai Li, 2014. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Time Delays," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 13, january-d.
- Chaudhry, Muhammad Imran & Katchova, Ani & Miranda, Mario Javier, 2016. "Examining pricing mechanics in the poultry value chain - empirical evidence from Pakistan," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235953, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rachida Hennani, 2015. "Can the Lasota(1977)’s model compete with the Mackey-Glass(1977)’s model in nonlinear modelling of financial time series?," Working Papers 15-09, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2015.
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:269:y:2015:i:c:p:699-713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "Information lag and dynamic stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 513-529, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:13:y:1984:i:2:p:97-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.