Ecological restoration in the deep sea: Desiderata
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Dover, C.L. & Smith, C.R. & Ardron, J. & Dunn, D. & Gjerde, K. & Levin, L. & Smith, S., 2012. "Designating networks of chemosynthetic ecosystem reserves in the deep sea," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 378-381.
- Hoagland, Porter & Beaulieu, Stace & Tivey, Maurice A. & Eggert, Roderick G. & German, Christopher & Glowka, Lyle & Lin, Jian, 2010. "Deep-sea mining of seafloor massive sulfides," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 728-732, May.
- -, 2005. "Gender review and assessment of HIV," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 27579, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- David Moreno Mateos & Mary E Power & Francisco A ComÃn & Roxana Yockteng, 2012. "Structural and Functional Loss in Restored Wetland Ecosystems," Working Papers id:4755, eSocialSciences.
- Armstrong, Claire W. & Foley, Naomi S. & Tinch, Rob & van den Hove, Sybille, 2012. "Services from the deep: Steps towards valuation of deep sea goods and services," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 2-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Carlesi, Lorenzo & Danovaro, Roberto & Mandolesi, Serena & Naspetti, Simona, 2015. "Valuing unfamiliar Mediterranean deep-sea ecosystems using visual Q-methodology," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 227-236.
- Broggiato, Arianna & Arnaud-Haond, Sophie & Chiarolla, Claudio & Greiber, Thomas, 2014. "Fair and equitable sharing of benefits from the utilization of marine genetic resources in areas beyond national jurisdiction: Bridging the gaps between science and policy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 176-185.
- Vaissière, Anne-Charlotte & Levrel, Harold & Pioch, Sylvain & Carlier, Antoine, 2014. "Biodiversity offsets for offshore wind farm projects: The current situation in Europe," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 172-183.
- Jens Lüdeke, 2017. "Offshore Wind Energy: Good Practice in Impact Assessment, Mitigation and Compensation," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-31, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDeep-sea resource use; Restoration science; Marine policy; Hydrothermal vents; Cold-water corals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:98-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.