Toward institutions for community-based management of inshore marine resources in the Western Indian Ocean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Knapp, Sabine, 2009. "Analysis of ship life cycles--The impact of economic cycles and ship inspections," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 350-369, March.
- Mitchell, Ronald B., 1994. "Regime design matters: intentional oil pollution and treaty compliance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(03), pages 425-458, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katikiro, Robert E. & Macusi, Edison D. & Ashoka Deepananda, K.H.M., 2015. "Challenges facing local communities in Tanzania in realising locally-managed marine areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 220-229.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1287-:d:105675 is not listed on IDEAS
- Freed, Sarah & Dujon, Veronica & Granek, Elise F. & Mouhhidine, Jaffar, 2016. "Enhancing small-scale fisheries management through community engagement and multi-community partnerships: Comoros case study," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 81-91.
- Gilliland, Ted E. & Sanchirico, James N. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2016. "Tourism, Natural Resource Use and Livelihoods in Developing Countries: A Bioeconomic General Equilibrium Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236214, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Levine, Arielle & Richmond, Laurie, 2015. "Using common-pool resource design principles to assess the viability of community-based fisheries co-management systems in American Samoa and Hawai’i," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 9-17.
- Sampson, Gabriel S. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2015. "Accounting for internal organization and spatial scale in spatial property rights fisheries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205641, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBeach Management Unit GELOSE Co-management Coral reefs Kenya Madagascar;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:33:y:2009:i:3:p:489-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.