Returns to education in Portugal
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card, 1993. "Using Geographic Variation in College Proximity to Estimate the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 4483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Keueger, 1991.
"Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 979-1014.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?," NBER Working Papers 3572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon, Julian L. & Boggs, Rebecca, 1997. "Trends in the quantities of education: A pictorial essay," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 69-80, February.
- repec:fth:prinin:317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harmon, C & Ian Walker, 1995. "Estimates of the economic return to schooling for the UK," IFS Working Papers W95/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Uusitalo, Roope, 1999. "Return to education in Finland," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 569-580, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:6:y:1999:i:4:p:535-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.