The spatial structure of Latin American cities
No abstract is available for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor?: An amenity-based theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 91-107, January.
- BRUECKNER, Jan K. & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, "undated". "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1370, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brueckner, J.K. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1996. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor ? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo, 2001. "Estructura metropolitana y funciones de densidad residencial. El caso de la región metropolitana de Barcelona," Working Papers wp0103, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998. "Urban Spatial Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Zenou, Yves, 2000. "Urban unemployment, agglomeration and transportation policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 97-133, July.
- Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Urban Unemployment, Agglomeration and Transportation Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio, 2008. "Measuring the welfare effects of slum improvement programs: The case of Mumbai," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 65-84, July.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen L. & Bento, Antonio M., 2007. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Slum Improvement Programs: The Case of Mumbai," Working Papers 127020, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 72-108, June.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-07, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Sandra Rodríguez Acosta & David García Torres, 2014. "Dispersión y policentrismo en la estructura urbana de Colombia," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 8(2), pages 81-114, December.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "Tales from the Real Side: The Implications of Urban Research for Real Estate Finance in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline G. & Porter, Richard C. & Zhang, Z. John, 1993. "Urban Environmental Services In Developing Countries," Working Papers 11894, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Ingram, Gregory K., 1997. "Patterns of metropolitan development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1841, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:9:y:1981:i:2:p:257-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed