Owner occupied housing and the federal income tax: Estimates and simulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel Slemrod, 1984. "A General Equilibrium Model of Taxation That Uses Micro-Unit Data: Withan Application to the Impact of Instituting a Flat-Rate Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 1461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Hanson & Hal Martin, 2014. "Housing Market Distortions and the Mortgage Interest Deduction," Public Finance Review, , vol. 42(5), pages 582-607, September.
- David Albouy & Andrew Hanson, 2014.
"Are Houses Too Big or In the Wrong Place? Tax Benefits to Housing and Inefficiencies in Location and Consumption,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 63-96.
- David Albouy & Andrew Hanson, 2014. "Are Houses Too Big or In the Wrong Place? Tax Benefits to Housing and Inefficiencies in Location and Consumption," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 28, pages 63-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saku Aura & Francis K Cheung & Shawn Ni, 2015. "Why Doesn’t the Hong Kong Government Sell More Public Land?," Working Papers 2015-11, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- David Albouy & Andrew Hanson, 2014. "Tax Benefits to Housing and Inefficiencies in Location and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 19815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Andrew Hanson, 2012. "The Incidence of the Mortgage Interest Deduction: Evidence from the Market for Home Purchase Loans," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Green, Richard K. & Vandell, Kerry D., 1999. "Giving households credit: How changes in the U.S. tax code could promote homeownership," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Hanson, Andrew, 2012. "Size of home, homeownership, and the mortgage interest deduction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 195-210.
- Abdul Munasib & Donald Haurin, 2007. "Time to First Homeownership:Racial Differences, and the Impact of 1986 Tax Reform Act," Economics Working Paper Series 0701, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised 2007.
- Lim, William W., 1997. "Observing Sunspots at Home," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 203-222, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:6:y:1979:i:2:p:247-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.