Gains from Corporate Headquarters Relocations: Evidence from the Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martha A. Oâ€™Mara, 1999. "Strategic Drivers of Location Decisions for Information-Age Companies," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 365-386.
- Fu, Shihe & Shan, Liwei, 2011.
"Agglomeration Economies and Local Comovement of Stock Returns,"
31887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shihe Fu & Liwei Shan, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies and Local Comovement of Stock Returns," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Baxamusa, Mufaddal & Jalal, Abu, 2014. "Does religion affect capital structure?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 112-131.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2009. "Mobility of Corporate Headquarter Functions: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1203, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pen, Cees-Jan, 2000. "Actors, Causes, And Phases In The Decision-Making Process Of Relocated Firms In The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa00p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Quiggin, John, 2006. "Cities, connections and cronyism," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151513, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Birkinshaw, Julian & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Holm, Ulf & Terjesen, Siri, 2006. "Why Do Some Multinational Corporations Relocate Their Headquarters Overseas?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 54, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- John Quiggin, 2005.
"Localisation, globalisation and finance,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WP5P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Localisation, globalisation and finance," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151510, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
- Joseph S. Rabianski & James R. DeLisle & Neil G. Carn, 2001. "Corporate Real Estate Site Selection: A Community-Specific Information Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 165-198.
- Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Bhabra, Harjeet S. & Lel, Ugur, 2004. "Political uncertainty and asset valuation: Evidence from business relocations in Canada," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2237-2258, September.
- Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Corporate Property Strategy is Integral to Corporate Business Strategy," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 129-152.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:38:y:1995:i:3:p:291-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .