Cities, connections and cronyism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2006. "Cities, connections and cronyism," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151513, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2004.
"Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 351-370, August.
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Buzz: Face-to-Face Contact and the Urban Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0598, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Storper, Michael & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ghosh Chinmoy & Rodriguez Mauricio & Sirmans C. F., 1995. "Gains from Corporate Headquarters Relocations: Evidence from the Stock Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 291-311, November.
- Gavin A. Wood & John B. Parr, 2005. "Transaction Costs, Agglomeration Economies, and Industrial Location," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-04-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:pubpol:p06_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .