Estimation of duration models using the Annual Housing Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik & V. Kerry Smith, 1996. "Urban Amenities and Public Policy," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: V. Kerry Smith (ed.), Estimating Economic Values for Nature: Methods for Non-Market Valuation, pages 271-318 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Dynarski, Mark, 1985. "Housing demand and disequilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 42-57, January.
- Manski, Charles F. & Thompson, T. Scott, 1986. "Operational characteristics of maximum score estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-108, June.
- Bolton, R., 1989. "An Economic Interpretation Of A Sense Of Place," Department of Economics Working Papers 130, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Dunn, L. F., 1979. "Measuring the value of community," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 371-382, July.
- Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 1984.
"Moving and housing expenditure: Transaction costs and disequilibrium,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 207-243.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1982. "Moving and Housing Expenditure: Transaction Costs and Disequilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Sewin, 1996. "Residential mobility and mortgages," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 287-311, June.
- Archer, Wayne R. & Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1997. "Demographic versus Option-Driven Mortgage Terminations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 137-163, June.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2005.
"New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 681-702.
- Jos van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2002. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-117/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa03p7, European Regional Science Association.
- Henley, A, "undated".
"Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market,"
9615, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A, 1996. "Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market," Working Papers 96-15, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Sewin Chan, 1995. "Residential Mobility and Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 5181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:31:y:1992:i:3:p:311-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.