Estimation of duration models using the Annual Housing Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
- Chan, Sewin, 1996. "Residential mobility and mortgages," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 287-311, June.
- Archer, Wayne R. & Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1997. "Demographic versus Option-Driven Mortgage Terminations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 137-163, June.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 681-702.
- Jos van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2002. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-117/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa03p7, European Regional Science Association.
- Henley, A, "undated". "Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market," Discussion Papers 9615, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A, 1996. "Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market," Working Papers 96-15, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Sewin Chan, 1995. "Residential Mobility and Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 5181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:31:y:1992:i:3:p:311-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed