A switching regression analysis of urban population densities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Dale-Johnson & W. Jan Brzeski, 1999. "Evolution of Land Values in Cracow during the Transformation of the Polish Economy," Working Paper 8651, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004. "Hétérogénéité spatiale. Principes et méthodes," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 162(1), pages 151-172.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2003. "Employment subcenters in Chicago: past, present, and future," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-14.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 2 -Hétérogénéité spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-01, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V., 2016. "Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7655, The World Bank.
- Chihiro Shimizu & Kiyohiko Nishimura, 2007. "Pricing Structure in Tokyo Metropolitan Land Markets and its Structural Changes: Pre-bubble, Bubble, and Post-bubble Periods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 475-496, November.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2003. "The number of subcenters in large urban areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 321-338, May.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2015. "Urban Land Use," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (2, Spatial heterogeneity)
[Econométrie spatiale (2, Hétérogénéité spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01526969, HAL.
- Joan Carles Martori & Jordi SuriÃ±ach-Caralt, 2001. "Classical models of urban population density. The case of Barcelona Metropolitan Area," ERSA conference papers ersa01p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Christopher Klein & Reuben Kyle & J. Bass, 2004. "A Switching Regime Approach to Measuring the Effects of Technological Change in Ocean Shipping," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 29-49, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:19:y:1986:i:2:p:174-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.