The effect of residential location on the wages of black women and white women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin A. Sexton, 1991. "Residential Location, Workplace Location, And Black Earnings," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(1), pages 11-20, Spring.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn A., 2003. "En-gendering Effective Planning: Spatial Mismatch, Low-Income Women, and Transportation Policy," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7kc7v38f, University of California Transportation Center.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn, 2003. "En-gendering Effective Planning: Spatial Mismatch, Low-Income Women, and Transportation Policy," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt20m3505v, University of California Transportation Center.
- Keith R. Ihlanfeldt & Davil L. Sjoquist, 1990. "The Effect of Residential Location on the Probability of Black and White Teenagers Having a Job," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 10-20, Winter.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Martin, Richard W., 1997. "Spatial mismatch: An equilibrium analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 693-714, November.
- Ana Regina Vides de Andrade & Anabella Lardé de Palomo & Lissette Calderón Martínez, 2002. "Geographical Exclusion in Rural Areas of El Salvador: Its Impact on Labor Market Outcomes," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3275, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pinto, Santiago M., 2002. "Residential Choice, Mobility, and the Labor Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 469-496, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:18:y:1985:i:3:p:350-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .