Differentiated social risk: Rebound dynamics and sustainability performance in mining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Terje Aven & Ortwin Renn, 2009. "On risk defined as an event where the outcome is uncertain," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna, 2013. "Social licence and mining: A critical perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 29-35.
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 227-238, December.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han & Tommy Wu, 2014.
"Productivity Growth of the Nontradable Sectors in China,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 655-666, November.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han & Tommy Wu, 2012. "Productivity Growth of the Non-Tradable Sectors in China," Working Papers 082012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tilton, John E., 1996. "Exhaustible resources and sustainable development : Two different paradigms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-97.
- Lu, Shunyou & Chen, Qinggao & Lei, Ting & Wang, Yuanhui & Liu, Huizhong, 2014. "Study on the Production Benefit of Large-scale Tobacco," Asian Agricultural Research, USA-China Science and Culture Media Corporation, vol. 0(Issue 05), pages 1-3, May.
- ., 2014. "Production: the benefit of working together," Chapters,in: Reframing Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ortwin Renn, 2004. "Perception of Risks," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 102-114, January.
- An Ha Truong & Thi My Anh Le, 2014. "Overview of bamboo biomass for energy production," Working Papers halshs-01100209, HAL.
- Ortwin Renn, 2004. "Perception of Risks," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 29(1), pages 102-114, January.
- Mariano Croce & Kai Li & Anthony Diercks & Hengjie Ai, 2014. "Production-Based Term Structure of Equity Returns," 2014 Meeting Papers 1162, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Cowell, Sarah J. & Wehrmeyer, Walter & Argust, Peter W. & Robertson, J. Graham S., 1999. "Sustainability and the primary extraction industries: theories and practice," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 277-286, December.
- Farrell, Leanne A. & Hamann, Ralph & Mackres, Eric, 2012. "A clash of cultures (and lawyers): Anglo Platinum and mine-affected communities in Limpopo Province, South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 194-204.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:259-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:283-299 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMining; Project management; Risk; Social risk; Social impact; Social licence; Sustainable development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:19-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.