Indigenous engagement in Australian mine water management: The alignment of corporate strategies with national water reform objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solomon, Fiona & Katz, Evie & Lovel, Roy, 2008. "Social dimensions of mining: Research, policy and practice challenges for the minerals industry in Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 142-149, September.
- Crowson, Phillip, 2009. "Adding public value: The limits of corporate responsibility," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 105-111, September.
- Qiang Ye, 2006. "Commodity Booms and Their Impacts on the Western Australian Economy: The Iron Ore Case," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Idemudia, Uwafiokun, 2009. "Assessing corporate-community involvement strategies in the Nigerian oil industry: An empirical analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 133-141, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Fontana & Susana Sastre-Merino & Maritza Baca, 2017. "The Territorial Dimension: The Component of Business Strategy that Prevents the Generation of Social Conflicts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 367-380, March.
- Walsh, Bríd & van der Plank, Sien & Behrens, Paul, 2017. "The effect of community consultation on perceptions of a proposed mine: A case study from southeast Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 163-171.
More about this item
KeywordsWater resources; Indigenous people; CSR; Water management; Corporate strategy;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:1:p:48-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .