Partial vs. general equilibrium analysis and choice of functional form: Implications for policy modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Artis Kancs, 2001.
"Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Interregional General Equilibrium,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 31-63, September.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Regional development policies modelling: a framework of general equilibrium," ERSA conference papers ersa01p189, European Regional Science Association.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Inter-regional General Equilibrium," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Muhammad Bashir & Steven Schilizzi, 2015. "Food security policy assessment in the Punjab, Pakistan: effectiveness, distortions and their perceptions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 1071-1089, October.
- Alexandre Gohin & Patrice Gautier, 2008. "The phasing out of EU agricultural export subsidies : impacts of TWO management schemes," Working Papers hal-01931642, HAL.
- Ha, Soo Jung & Hewings, Geoffrey & McGregor, Peter G & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities and their system-wide impact in a regional CGE model of the Illinois economy," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2005. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models: An application of latent separability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 905-925, September.
- Kazuhiko Ishiguro & Hajime Inamura, 2001. "Development of ocean carriers' behaviour model focusing on their 'cost and tariff' based on the spatial general equilibrium," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 251-264, July.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models : an application of latent separability," Working Papers hal-01931657, HAL.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:7:y:1985:i:2:p:281-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.