Japanese import demand behavior: The cointegration approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mah, Jai S., 1999. "Import Demand, Liberalization, and Economic Development," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-503, July.
- Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Japanese import behavior and cointegration: A comment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 583-601, December.
- Naseem, N.A.M & Tan, Hui-Boon & Hamizah, M.S, 2008. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Volatility and Import Flows in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2002.
"The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Imports in Selected Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 959-974, June.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2001. "The Effects of Trade Liberalisation on Imports in Selected Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 0110, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- M. Adetunji Babatunde & Festus O. Egwaikhide, 2010. "Explaining Nigeria's import demand behaviour: a bound testing approach," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 167-187, July.
- David De La Croix & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 1998.
"Intertemporal substitution in import demand and habit formation,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 589-612.
- de la Croix, David & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Intertemporal Substitution in Import Demand and Habit Formation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Croix,David,de la & Urbain,Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Intertemporal substitution in import demand and habit formation ," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"Empirical analysis of import demand behavior of least developed countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1443-1458.
- Yoichi, Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki, Hamori, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of Import Demand Behavior of Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 17266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2003. "Some international evidence on the stability of aggregate import demand function," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1497-1504.
- Khurram Ashfaq Baluch & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2012.
"Price and Income Elasticity of Imports: The Case of Pakistan,"
SBP Working Paper Series
48, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Khurram Ashfaq Baluch & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2012. "Price and Income Elasticity of Imports: The Case of Pakistan," Working Papers id:4899, eSocialSciences.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki & Matsubayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "An empirical analysis on the stability of Japan's aggregate import demand function," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-144, April.
- Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 1997. "The Demand for Imports and Exports in Japan: A Survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-259, June.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2000. "A Reassessment of Long-Run Elasticities of Japanese Import Demand," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 625-639, September.
- Tang, Tuck Cheong, 2003. "Japanese aggregate import demand function: reassessment from the 'bounds' testing approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 419-436, December.
- Kumar Narayan, Paresh, 2005. "The relationship between saving and investment for Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-309, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:16:y:1994:i:3:p:291-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.