Scheduling tool changes and special jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jen-Shiang, 2008. "Optimization models for the tool change scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 888-894, October.
- Sun, Kaibiao & Li, Hongxing, 2010. "Scheduling problems with multiple maintenance activities and non-preemptive jobs on two identical parallel machines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 151-158, March.
- Akturk, M. Selim & Ghosh, Jay B. & Gunes, Evrim D., 2004. "Scheduling with tool changes to minimize total completion time: Basic results and SPT performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(3), pages 784-790, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-93.
- Xu, Dehua & Wan, Long & Liu, Aihua & Yang, Dar-Li, 2015. "Single machine total completion time scheduling problem with workload-dependent maintenance duration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 101-106.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Mathematical programming model; Bin packing; Approximation algorithm; Tool change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:299-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .