Exact and heuristic methods for a class of selective newsvendor problems with normally distributed demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chahar, Kiran & Taaffe, Kevin, 2009. "Risk averse demand selection with all-or-nothing orders," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 996-1006, October.
- Gary D. Eppen, 1979. "Note--Effects of Centralization on Expected Costs in a Multi-Location Newsboy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 498-501, May.
- Huang, Xiao & Sosic, Greys, 2010. "Repeated newsvendor game with transshipments under dual allocations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 274-284, July.
- Taaffe, Kevin & Geunes, Joseph & Edwin Romeijn, H., 2010. "Supply capacity acquisition and allocation with uncertain customer demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 263-273, July.
- Taaffe, Kevin & Geunes, Joseph & Romeijn, H. Edwin, 2008. "Target market selection and marketing effort under uncertainty: The selective newsvendor," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 987-1003, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin, 2017. "Integrated demand and procurement portfolio management with spot market volatility and option contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 181-192.
More about this item
KeywordsNewsboy problem; Inventory control; Combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:250-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.