Effective heuristics for the blocking flowshop scheduling problem with makespan minimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Ablanedo-Rosas, José H., 2011. "Makespan and workstation utilization minimization in a flowshop with operations flexibility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 273-282, June.
- Taillard, E., 1993. "Benchmarks for basic scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 278-285, January.
- Ribas, Imma & Companys, Ramon & Tort-Martorell, Xavier, 2011. "An iterated greedy algorithm for the flowshop scheduling problem with blocking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 293-301, June.
- Framinan, J. M. & Leisten, R., 2003. "An efficient constructive heuristic for flowtime minimisation in permutation flow shops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 311-317, August.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier, 2006. "Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 461-476, October.
- Rad, Shahriar Farahmand & Ruiz, Rubén & Boroojerdian, Naser, 2009. "New high performing heuristics for minimizing makespan in permutation flowshops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 331-345, April.
- Liu, Jiyin & Reeves, Colin R, 2001. "Constructive and composite heuristic solutions to the P//[summation operator]Ci scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 439-452, July.
- Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén, 2010. "Genetic algorithms with path relinking for the minimum tardiness permutation flowshop problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 57-67, February.
- Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion, 2005. "A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 479-494, September.
- Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian & Wu, Cheng, 2009. "Efficient composite heuristics for total flowtime minimization in permutation flow shops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 155-164, February.
- Grabowski, Jozef & Pempera, Jaroslaw, 2000. "Sequencing of jobs in some production system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 535-550, September.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Enscore Jr, E Emory & Ham, Inyong, 1983. "A heuristic algorithm for the m-machine, n-job flow-shop sequencing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 91-95.
- Laha, Dipak & Sarin, Subhash C., 2009. "A heuristic to minimize total flow time in permutation flow shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 734-739, June.
- Ronconi, Debora P., 2004. "A note on constructive heuristics for the flowshop problem with blocking," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Grabowski, Jøzef & Pempera, Jaroslaw, 2007. "The permutation flow shop problem with blocking. A tabu search approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 302-311, June.
- Caraffa, Vince & Ianes, Stefano & P. Bagchi, Tapan & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah, 2001. "Minimizing makespan in a blocking flowshop using genetic algorithms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 101-115, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching, 2016. "Optimization of makespan for no-wait flowshop scheduling problems using efficient matheuristics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 115-125.
- Pan, Quan-Ke & Wang, Ling & Li, Jun-Qing & Duan, Jun-Hua, 2014. "A novel discrete artificial bee colony algorithm for the hybrid flowshop scheduling problem with makespan minimisation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 42-56.
- Shabtay, Dvir & Arviv, Kfir & Stern, Helman & Edan, Yael, 2014. "A combined robot selection and scheduling problem for flow-shops with no-wait restrictions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 96-107.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2318-:d:122861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén, 2014. "An effective iterated greedy algorithm for the mixed no-idle permutation flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 41-50.
- Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching, 2013. "Minimizing makespan in a blocking flowshop using a revised artificial immune system algorithm," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 383-389.
More about this item
KeywordsFlowshop Blocking Makespan Constructive heuristics Composite heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:2:p:218-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.