Determining the optimal double-component assignment for a stochastic computer network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pentico, David W., 2007. "Assignment problems: A golden anniversary survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 774-793, January.
- Lin, Yi-Kuei, 2007. "On a multicommodity stochastic-flow network with unreliable nodes subject to budget constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 347-360, January.
- Yeh, Wei-Chang, 2004. "Multistate network reliability evaluation under the maintenance cost constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén, 2010. "Genetic algorithms with path relinking for the minimum tardiness permutation flowshop problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 57-67, February.
- Yao, Ming-Jong & Chu, Weng-Ming, 2008. "A genetic algorithm for determining optimal replenishment cycles to minimize maximum warehouse space requirements," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 619-631, August.
- Martin, Clarence H, 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm/mathematical programming approach to the multi-family flowshop scheduling problem with lot streaming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 126-137, February.
- Udhayakumar, A. & Charles, V. & Kumar, Mukesh, 2011. "Stochastic simulation based genetic algorithm for chance constrained data envelopment analysis problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 387-397, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:5:p:913-921 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal double-component assignment Stochastic computer network System reliability Genetic algorithm Recursive sum of disjoint products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:1:p:120-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.