Estimation of high-dimensional prior and posterior covariance matrices in Kalman filter variants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 2002. "Compactly Supported Correlation Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 493-508, November.
- Furrer, Reinhard, 2005. "Covariance estimation under spatial dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 366-381, June.
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 1999. "Radial Positive Definite Functions Generated by Euclid's Hat," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 88-119, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frei, Marco & Künsch, Hans R., 2013. "Mixture ensemble Kalman filters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 127-138.
- Lam, Clifford, 2008. "Estimation of large precision matrices through block penalization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31543, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yi, Feng & Zou, Hui, 2013. "SURE-tuned tapering estimation of large covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 339-351.
- Zhao, Junguang & Xu, Xingzhong, 2016. "A generalized likelihood ratio test for normal mean when p is greater than n," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 91-104.
- Chen, Bei & Gel, Yulia R., 2010. "Autoregressive frequency detection using Regularized Least Squares," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1712-1727, August.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon Sætrom & Henning Omre, 2013. "Uncertainty Quantification in the Ensemble Kalman Filter," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 868-885, December.
- Xue, Lingzhou & Zou, Hui, 2013. "Minimax optimal estimation of general bandable covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 45-51.
- Zvi Bodie & Jérôme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnsemble Kalman filter Square-root filter Matrix expansions Shrinking Tapering Covariance boosting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:2:p:227-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.