SURE-tuned tapering estimation of large covariance matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradley Efron, 2004. "The Estimation of Prediction Error: Covariance Penalties and Cross-Validation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 619-632, January.
- Adam J. Rothman & Elizaveta Levina & Ji Zhu, 2010. "A new approach to Cholesky-based covariance regularization in high dimensions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(3), pages 539-550.
- Furrer, Reinhard & Bengtsson, Thomas, 2007. "Estimation of high-dimensional prior and posterior covariance matrices in Kalman filter variants," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 227-255, February.
- Rothman, Adam J. & Levina, Elizaveta & Zhu, Ji, 2009. "Generalized Thresholding of Large Covariance Matrices," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 177-186.
- Jianhua Z. Huang & Naiping Liu & Mohsen Pourahmadi & Linxu Liu, 2006. "Covariance matrix selection and estimation via penalised normal likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 85-98, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yumou Qiu & Song Xi Chen, 2015.
"Bandwidth Selection for High-Dimensional Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(511), pages 1160-1174, September.
- Qiu, Yumou & Chen, Song Xi, 2014. "Band Width Selection for High Dimensional Covariance Matrix Estimation," MPRA Paper 59641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cui, Ying & Leng, Chenlei & Sun, Defeng, 2016. "Sparse estimation of high-dimensional correlation matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 390-403.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariance matrix; Cross-validation; Frobenius norm; Operator norms; SURE; Tapering estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:339-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.