Estimation of a "k"-monotone density: characterizations, consistency and minimax lower bounds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dragi Anevski, 2003. "Estimating the Derivative of a Convex Density," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(2), pages 245-257.
- Piet Groeneboom & Geurt Jongbloed & Jon A. Wellner, 2008. "The Support Reduction Algorithm for Computing Non-Parametric Function Estimates in Mixture Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 385-399.
- Jongbloed, Geurt, 2000. "Minimax lower bounds and moduli of continuity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 279-284, November.
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 1999. "Radial Positive Definite Functions Generated by Euclid's Hat," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 88-119, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chee, Chew-Seng & Wang, Yong, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation of species richness using discrete k-monotone distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 107-118.
- Chew-Seng Chee, 2016. "Modelling of count data using nonparametric mixtures," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(3), pages 239-257, July.
- Chee, Chew-Seng & Wang, Yong, 2014. "Least squares estimation of a k-monotone density function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 209-216.
- Chee, Chew-Seng & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Minimum quadratic distance density estimation using nonparametric mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:1:p:45-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.