Average Regression Surface for Dependent Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1997. "Additive Nonlinear ARX Time Series and Projection Estimates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 214-252, April.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Helmut Lütkepohl & Rong Chen, 1997. "A Review of Nonparametric Time Series Analysis," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 65(1), pages 49-72, April.
- Wand, M. P., 1999. "A Central Limit Theorem for Local Polynomial Backfitting Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 57-65, July.
- Gao, Jiti & Liang, Hua, 1995. "Asymptotic normality of pseudo-LS estimator for partly linear autoregression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-34, April.
- Opsomer, Jan & Ruppert, David, 1997. "Fitting a Bivariate Additive Model by Local Polynomial Regression," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1071, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation and Identification of Nonlinear ARCH Time Series Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality: Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 258-289, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wyi:journl:002112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zongwu Cai & Qi Li, 2013. "Some Recent Develop- ments on Nonparametric Econometrics," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deniz Ozabaci & Daniel Henderson, 2015. "Additive kernel estimates of returns to schooling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 227-251, February.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xiao, Zhijie, 2012.
"Semiparametric quantile regression estimation in dynamic models with partially varying coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 413-425.
- Zongwu Cai & Zhijie Xiao, 2010. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Estimation in Dynamic Models with Partially Varying Coefficients," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 761, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Riquan & Li, Guoying, 2007. "Averaged estimation of functional-coefficient regression models with different smoothing variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 455-461, February.
- Zongwu Cai & Linna Chen & Ying Fang, 2015. "Semiparametric Estimation of Partially Varying-Coefficient Dynamic Panel Data Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6-10), pages 695-719, December.
- Zongwu Cai & Ying Fang & Dingshi Tian, 2018. "Assessing Tail Risk Using Expectile Regressions with Partially Varying Coefficients," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201804, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsadditive models; [alpha]-mixing; asymptotic bias; asymptotic normality; local linear estimate; kernel estimates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:75:y:2000:i:1:p:112-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.