Asymptotic Normality of a Combined Regression Estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ullah, A. & Vinod, H.D., 1992. ""General Nonparametric Regression Estimation and Testing in Econometrics"," The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management 92-34, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Vuong, Quang H, 1996.
"Nonparametric Selection of Regressors: The Nonnested Case,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 207-219, January.
- Lavergne, P. & Vuong, Q., 1992. "Nonparametric Selection of Regressors : the Nonnested Case," Papers 9204, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Fan, Yanqin, 1994. "Testing the Goodness of Fit of a Parametric Density Function by Kernel Method," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 316-356, June.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fan, Yanqin & Li, Qi, 1996. "Consistent Model Specification Tests: Omitted Variables and Semiparametric Functional Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 865-890, July.
- de Jong, Peter, 1990. "A central limit theorem for generalized multilinear forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 275-289, August.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabo-Niang, Sophie & Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Combining parametric and nonparametric approaches for more efficient time series prediction," MPRA Paper 16893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dabo-Niang, Sophie & Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2010.
"Combining Nonparametric and Optimal Linear Time Series Predictions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1554-1565.
- Sophie DABO-NIANG & Christian FRANCQ & Jean-Michel ZAKOIAN, 2009. "Combining Nonparametric and Optimal Linear Time Series Predictions," Working Papers 2009-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Linton, Oliver & Iglesias, Emma M., 2009. "Estimation of tail thickness parameters from GJR-GARCH models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we094726, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dustin Chambers, 2005. "Inequality and Growth: A Semiparametric Investigation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 132, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sancetta, Alessio, 2013. "Weak conditions for shrinking multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 285-300.
- Yan Li & Liangjun Su & Yuewu Xu, 2015.
"A Combined Approach to the Inference of Conditional Factor Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Yan Li & Liangjun Su & Yuewu Xu, 2014. "A Combined Approach to the Inference of Conditional Factor Models," Working Papers 10-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:6-9:p:818-839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Wenjie, 2012. "Spatial variations in amenity values: new evidence from Beijing, China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58536, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clemente Hernandez-Rodriguez, 2005. "Is the market concentration and interest-rates relationship in the Mexican commercial banking industry a sign of efficiency?," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(2), pages 7-38, Enero - J.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2015.
"Jackknife model averaging for quantile regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 40-58.
- Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Jackknife Model Averaging for Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 11-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Aman Ullah & Huansha Wang, 2013. "Parametric and Nonparametric Frequentist Model Selection and Model Averaging," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(2), pages 1-23, September.
- Majda Talamakrouni & Anouar El Ghouch & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2015. "Guided Censored Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 214-233, March.
- Adolfo Maza, 2006. "Wage flexibility and the EMU: a nonparametric and semiparametric analysis for the Spanish case," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 733-736.
- Xiangdong Long & Liangjun Su & Aman Ullah, 2011.
"Estimation and Forecasting of Dynamic Conditional Covariance: A Semiparametric Multivariate Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 109-125, January.
- Long, Xiangdong & Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2011. "Estimation and Forecasting of Dynamic Conditional Covariance: A Semiparametric Multivariate Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 109-125.
- Stephen S. M. Lee & Mehdi Soleymani, 2015. "A Simple Formula for Mixing Estimators With Different Convergence Rates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(512), pages 1463-1478, December.
- Chambers, Dustin & Wu, Ying & Yao, Hong, 2008. "The impact of past growth on poverty in Chinese provinces," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 348-357, August.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, Jose, 2004. "Interregional Migration in Spain: A Semiparametric Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(2), pages 156-171.
- El Ghouch, Anouar & Genton, Marc G., 2009. "Local Polynomial Quantile Regression With Parametric Features," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1416-1429.
- Chambers, Dustin, 2007. "Trading places: Does past growth impact inequality?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 257-266, January.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic distribution convex combination kernel estimation model specification testing parametric estimation semiparametric estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:71:y:1999:i:2:p:191-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.