Dynamic Linkages for Multivariate Distributions with Given Nonoverlapping Multivariate Marginals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Scarsini & Haijun Li & Moshe Shaked, 1999. "Dynamic linkages for multivariate distributions with given nonoverlapping multivariate marginals," Post-Print hal-00540267, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chhetry, Devendra & Kimeldorf, George & Zahedi, Hassan, 1986. "Dependence structures in which uncorrelatedness implies independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 197-201, June.
- Shaked, Moshe & George Shanthikumar, J., 1987. "The multivariate hazard construction," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 241-258, May.
- Li, Haijun & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 1996.
"Linkages: A Tool for the Construction of Multivariate Distributions with Given Nonoverlapping Multivariate Marginals,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 20-41, January.
- Marco Scarsini & Moshe Shaked & Haijun Li, 1996. "Linkages: A tool for the construction of multivariate distributions with given nonoverlapping multivariate marginals," Post-Print hal-00541800, HAL.
- Block, Henry W. & Fang, Zhaoben, 1990. "Setwise independence for some dependence structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-119, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabil Kazi-Tani & Didier Rullière, 2017. "On a construction of multivariate distributions given some multidimensional marginals," Working Papers hal-01575169, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscopula given marginals dependence structure setwise positive dependence stochastic order total hazard construction cumulative hazard order reliability theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:68:y:1999:i:1:p:54-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.