The multivariate hazard construction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yinghui Dong & Xue Liang & Guojing Wang, 2012. "Unilateral Counterparty Risk Valuation for CDS Under a Regime Switching Interacting Intensities Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 19(4), pages 391-415, November.
- Li, Haijun & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 1999.
"Dynamic Linkages for Multivariate Distributions with Given Nonoverlapping Multivariate Marginals,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 54-77, January.
- Marco Scarsini & Haijun Li & Moshe Shaked, 1999. "Dynamic linkages for multivariate distributions with given nonoverlapping multivariate marginals," Post-Print hal-00540267, HAL.
- Harry Zheng & Lishang Jiang, 2009. "Basket CDS pricing with interacting intensities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 445-469, September.
- Damiano Brigo & Jan-Frederik Mai & Matthias Scherer, 2013. "Consistent iterated simulation of multi-variate default times: a Markovian indicators characterization," Papers 1306.0887, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Li, Haijun, 2003. "Association of multivariate phase-type distributions, with applications to shock models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 381-392, October.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2013. "On pricing basket credit default swaps," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1845-1854, December.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2014.
"On reduced-form intensity-based model with ‘trigger’ events,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(3), pages 331-339, March.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2013. "On Reduced Form Intensity-based Model with Trigger Events," Papers 1301.0109, arXiv.org.
- Dong, Yinghui & Yuen, Kam C. & Wu, Chongfeng, 2014. "Unilateral counterparty risk valuation of CDS using a regime-switching intensity model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 25-35.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:340-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Yinghui & Wang, Guojing, 2014. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation for credit default swap in a contagion model using Markov chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-100.
- Feng-Hui Yu & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Interacting Default Intensity with Hidden Markov Process," Papers 1603.02902, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordshazard functions exponential distribution association of random variables stochastic ordering Freund distribution load-sharing multivariate Pareto distribution MIFRA distributions variance reduction in simulation imperfect repair;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:24:y:1987:i:2:p:241-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .