Classification of Binary Vectors by Stochastic Complexity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Windham, 1987. "Parameter modification for clustering criteria," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 4(2), pages 191-214, September.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Mats Gyllenberg & Timo Koski, 1996. "Numerical taxonomy and the principle of maximum entropy," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(2), pages 213-229, September.
- Gilles Celeux & Gérard Govaert, 1991. "Clustering criteria for discrete data and latent class models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 8(2), pages 157-176, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jukka Corander & Mats Gyllenberg & Timo Koski, 2009. "Bayesian unsupervised classification framework based on stochastic partitions of data and a parallel search strategy," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 3(1), pages 3-24, June.
- Bouguila, Nizar, 2010. "On multivariate binary data clustering and feature weighting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 120-134, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbacterial identification classification maximum likelihood estimate information content maximal predictive classification mixture of multivariate Bernouli distributions principle of maximum entropy universal source codes AUTOCLASS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:63:y:1997:i:1:p:47-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.