Moment bounds and central limit theorems for Gaussian subordinated arrays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soulier, Philippe, 2001. "Moment bounds and central limit theorem for functions of Gaussian vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 193-203, September.
- Nourdin, Ivan & Peccati, Giovanni & Podolskij, Mark, 2011. "Quantitative Breuer-Major theorems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 793-812, April.
- Breuer, Péter & Major, Péter, 1983. "Central limit theorems for non-linear functionals of Gaussian fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 425-441, September.
- Coulon-Prieur, Clémentine & Doukhan, Paul, 2000. "A triangular central limit theorem under a new weak dependence condition," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-68, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikko S. Pakkanen & Anthony Réveillac, 2014. "Functional limit theorems for generalized variations of the fractional Brownian sheet," CREATES Research Papers 2014-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bardet, Jean-Marc & Surgailis, Donatas, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of the local Hurst function of multifractional Gaussian processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 1004-1045.
- Marco Dozzi & Yuliya Mishura & Georgiy Shevchenko, 2015. "Asymptotic behavior of mixed power variations and statistical estimation in mixed models," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-175, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral limit theorem for triangular arrays; Moment bound for Gaussian vector’s functions; Hermitian decomposition; Diagram formula; Berry–Esseen bounds; Long memory processes; Locally stationary process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:114:y:2013:i:c:p:457-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.