Functional limit theorems for generalized variations of the fractional Brownian sheet
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Breuer, Péter & Major, Péter, 1983. "Central limit theorems for non-linear functionals of Gaussian fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 425-441, September.
- Maejima, Makoto & Tudor, Ciprian A., 2013. "On the distribution of the Rosenblatt process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1490-1495.
- Bardet, Jean-Marc & Surgailis, Donatas, 2013. "Moment bounds and central limit theorems for Gaussian subordinated arrays," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 457-473.
More about this item
KeywordsFractional Brownian sheet; central limit theorem; non-central limit theorem; Hermite sheet; power variation; Malliavin calculus;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2014-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.