Characterization theorems for some classes of covariance functions associated to vector valued random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatiyana V. Apanasovich & Marc G. Genton, 2010. "Cross-covariance functions for multivariate random fields based on latent dimensions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(1), pages 15-30.
- Porcu, Emilio & Mateu, Jorge & Christakos, George, 2009. "Quasi-arithmetic means of covariance functions with potential applications to space-time data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1830-1844, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun, Mikyoung, 2014. "Matérn-based nonstationary cross-covariance models for global processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 134-146.
- Bonfim, Rafaela N. & Menegatto, Valdir A., 2016. "Strict positive definiteness of multivariate covariance functions on compact two-point homogeneous spaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 237-248.
- Kleiber, William & Nychka, Douglas, 2012. "Nonstationary modeling for multivariate spatial processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 76-91.
- M. D. Ruiz-Medina & J. M. Angulo & G. Christakos & R. Fernández-Pascual, 2016. "New compactly supported spatiotemporal covariance functions from SPDEs," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(1), pages 125-141, March.
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Alonso-Malaver, C.E. & Porcu, E. & Giraldo, R., 2015. "Multivariate and multiradial Schoenberg measures with their dimension walks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 251-265.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-covariance functions Exponentially convex functions Latent dimensions Multivariate Laplace transforms Quasi-arithmetic operators Vector valued random fields;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:9:p:1293-1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .