Cross-covariance functions for multivariate random fields based on latent dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun, Mikyoung, 2014. "Matérn-based nonstationary cross-covariance models for global processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 134-146.
- Li, Bo & Zhang, Hao, 2011. "An approach to modeling asymmetric multivariate spatial covariance structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1445-1453, November.
- Li, Yuqiang & Xiao, Yimin, 2011. "Multivariate operator-self-similar random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(6), pages 1178-1200, June.
- Kleiber, William & Nychka, Douglas, 2012. "Nonstationary modeling for multivariate spatial processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 76-91.
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Finazzi, Francesco & Fassò, Alessandro, 2014. "D-STEM: A Software for the Analysis and Mapping of Environmental Space-Time Variables," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 62(i06).
- Moreno Bevilacqua & Ronny Vallejos & Daira Velandia, 2015. "Assessing the significance of the correlation between the components of a bivariate Gaussian random field," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 545-556, December.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:115-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Porcu, Emilio & Zastavnyi, Viktor, 2011. "Characterization theorems for some classes of covariance functions associated to vector valued random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1293-1301, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:15-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.