On the maximum of covariance estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biao Wu, Wei & Min, Wanli, 2005. "On linear processes with dependent innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(6), pages 939-958, June.
- Wu, Wei Biao, 2009. "An asymptotic theory for sample covariances of Bernoulli shifts," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 453-467, February.
- Harris, David & McCabe, Brendan & Leybourne, Stephen, 2003. "Some Limit Theory For Autocovariances Whose Order Depends On Sample Size," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(05), pages 829-864, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Jin & Suojin Wang, 2016. "A New Test for Checking the Equality of the Correlation Structures of two time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 355-368, May.
- Jirak, Moritz, 2012. "Change-point analysis in increasing dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 136-159.
- Jirak, Moritz, 2014. "Simultaneous confidence bands for sequential autoregressive fitting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 130-149.
- Jirak, Moritz, 2013. "A Darling–Erdös type result for stationary ellipsoids," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(6), pages 1922-1946.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic extreme value distribution Linear process Covariance Short memory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:6:p:1032-1046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.