Estimation of a multivariate stochastic volatility density by kernel deconvolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "ARCH models as diffusion approximations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 7-38.
- F. Comte & V. Genon-Catalot, 2006. "Penalized Projection Estimator for Volatility Density," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 875-893.
- Fabienne Comte, 2004. "Kernel deconvolution of stochastic volatility models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 563-582, July.
- Masry, Elias, 1993. "Strong consistency and rates for deconvolution of multivariate densities of stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-74, August.
- Harry Zanten & Pawel Zareba, 2008. "A note on wavelet density deconvolution for weakly dependent data," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Comte, F. & Dedecker, J. & Taupin, M.L., 2008. "Adaptive Density Estimation For General Arch Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1628-1662, December.
- Wand, M. P., 1998. "Finite sample performance of deconvolving density estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 131-139, February.
- F. Comte & V. Genon-Catalot & Y. Rozenholc, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation for a stochastic volatility model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 49-80, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belomestny, Denis & Schoenmakers, John, 2015. "Statistical Skorohod embedding problem: Optimality and asymptotic normality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 169-180.
- Zu, Yang, 2015. "Nonparametric specification tests for stochastic volatility models based on volatility density," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 323-344.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic volatility models Multivariate density estimation Kernel estimator Deconvolution Mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:683-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.