Spatial autoregressive and moving average Hilbertian processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nerini, David & Monestiez, Pascal & Manté, Claude, 2010. "Cokriging for spatial functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 409-418, February.
- Bosq, Denis, 2010. "Tensorial products of functional ARMA processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1352-1363, July.
- Ruiz-Medina, M.D. & Salmeron, R. & Angulo, J.M., 2007. "Kalman filtering from POP-based diagonalization of ARH(1)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4994-5008, June.
- Yao, Qiwei & Brockwell, Peter J, 2006. "Gaussian maximum likelihood estimation for ARMA models II: spatial processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5416, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:4:p:477-497 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:167:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0423-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Ruiz-Medina & Rosa Espejo & Elvira Romano, 2014. "Spatial functional normal mixed effect approach for curve classification," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(3), pages 257-285, September.
- Álvarez-Liébana, J. & Bosq, D. & Ruiz-Medina, M.D., 2017. "Asymptotic properties of a component-wise ARH(1) plug-in predictor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 12-34.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial functional statistics Spatial Hilbert-valued processes Tensorial product of Hilbert-valued processes Two-parameter Markov processes Two-parameter martingale differences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:2:p:292-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.