Estimation of the regression operator from functional fixed-design with correlated errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- K. Benhenni & F. Ferraty & M. Rachdi & P. Vieu, 2007. "Local smoothing regression with functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 353-369, September.
- Benhenni, K. & Hedli-Griche, S. & Rachdi, M. & Vieu, P., 2008. "Consistency of the regression estimator with functional data under long memory conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 1043-1049, June.
- Roussas, George G., 2000. "Asymptotic normality of the kernel estimate of a probability density function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Roussas, G. G., 1994. "Asymptotic Normality of Random Fields of Positively or Negatively Associated Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 152-173, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karim Benhenni & Sonia Hedli-Griche & Mustapha Rachdi, 2017. "Regression models with correlated errors based on functional random design," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Idir Ouassou & Mustapha Rachdi, 2012. "Regression operator estimation by delta-sequences method for functional data and its applications," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(4), pages 451-465, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric regression operator Functional fixed-design Short memory process Long memory process Fractional process Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process Negatively associated process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:2:p:476-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.