Estimation of the regression operator from functional fixed-design with correlated errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- K. Benhenni & F. Ferraty & M. Rachdi & P. Vieu, 2007. "Local smoothing regression with functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 353-369, September.
- Benhenni, K. & Hedli-Griche, S. & Rachdi, M. & Vieu, P., 2008. "Consistency of the regression estimator with functional data under long memory conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 1043-1049, June.
- Roussas, George G., 2000. "Asymptotic normality of the kernel estimate of a probability density function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Roussas, G. G., 1994. "Asymptotic Normality of Random Fields of Positively or Negatively Associated Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 152-173, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karim Benhenni & Sonia Hedli-Griche & Mustapha Rachdi, 2017. "Regression models with correlated errors based on functional random design," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Idir Ouassou & Mustapha Rachdi, 2012. "Regression operator estimation by delta-sequences method for functional data and its applications," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(4), pages 451-465, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric regression operator Functional fixed-design Short memory process Long memory process Fractional process Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process Negatively associated process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:2:p:476-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .