Kaplan-Meier Estimator under Association
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagai, Isha & Prakasa Rao, B. L. S., 1991. "Estimation of the survival function for stationary associated processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 385-391, November.
- Stute, Winfried, 1994. "Convergence of the Kaplan-Meier estimator in weighted sup-norms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 219-223, June.
- Roussas, G. G., 1994. "Asymptotic Normality of Random Fields of Positively or Negatively Associated Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 152-173, July.
- Roussas, George G., 1991. "Kernel estimates under association: strong uniform consistency," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 393-403, November.
- Ying, Z. & Wei, L. J., 1994. "The Kaplan-Meier Estimate for Dependent Failure Time Observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 17-29, July.
- Burton, Robert M. & Dabrowski, AndréRobert & Dehling, Herold, 1986. "An invariance principle for weakly associated random vectors," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 301-306, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Leonenko & Ludmila Sakhno, 2001. "On the Kaplan–Meier Estimator of Long-Range Dependent Sequences," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 17-40, January.
- Roussas, George G., 2000. "Asymptotic normality of the kernel estimate of a probability density function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Ioannides, D. A. & Roussas, G. G., 1999. "Exponential inequality for associated random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 423-431, May.
- Yinxiao Huang & Stanislav Volgushev & Xiaofeng Shao, 2015. "On Self-Normalization For Censored Dependent Data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Masry, Elias, 2002. "Multivariate probability density estimation for associated processes: strong consistency and rates," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 205-219, June.
- Liang, Han-Ying & Jing, Bing-Yi, 2005. "Asymptotic properties for estimates of nonparametric regression models based on negatively associated sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 227-245, August.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006.
"Density and Hazard Rate Estimation for Censored and ?-mixing Data Using Gamma Kernels,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-16, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K., 2006. "Density and hazard rate estimation for censored and a-mixing data using gamma kernels," CORE Discussion Papers 2006118, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cai, Zongwu, 2001. "Estimating a Distribution Function for Censored Time Series Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 299-318, August.
- Masry, Elias, 2003. "Local polynomial fitting under association," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 330-359, August.
- Guessoum, Zohra & Ould Saïd, Elias & Sadki, Ourida & Tatachak, Abdelkader, 2012. "A note on the Lynden-Bell estimator under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1994-2000.
More about this item
Keywordscensored data Kaplan-Meier estimator negative association positive association strong consistency variance estimator weak convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:318-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.