Weyl eigenvalue asymptotics and sharp adaptation on vector bundles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Dennis M. & Hendriks, Harrie & Kim, Peter T., 1998. "Spherical Deconvolution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Kim, Peter T. & Koo, Ja-Yong & Park, Heon Jin, 2004. "Sharp minimaxity and spherical deconvolution for super-smooth error distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 384-392, August.
- Kim, Peter T. & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2002. "Optimal Spherical Deconvolution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Jussi Klemela, 1999. "Asymptotic Minimax Risk for the White Noise Model on the Sphere," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(3), pages 465-473.
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kim, Peter T., 2008. "Sharp adaptation for spherical inverse problems with applications to medical imaging," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 165-190, February.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Hohage, T. & Munk, Axel & Ruymgaart, F., 2007. "Convergence rates of general regularization methods for statistical inverse problems and applications," Technical Reports 2007,04, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Goldenshluger, Alexander, 2002. "Density Deconvolution in the Circular Structural Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 360-375, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durastanti, Claudio, 2016. "Adaptive global thresholding on the sphere," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 110-132.
- Hielscher, Ralf, 2013. "Kernel density estimation on the rotation group and its application to crystallographic texture analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 119-143.
- Durastanti, Claudio & Geller, Daryl & Marinucci, Domenico, 2012. "Adaptive nonparametric regression on spin fiber bundles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 16-38, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEigenstructure Laplacian Pinsker-Weyl bound Riemannian geometry Sobolev ellipsoid Spectral geometry Weyl constant;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:9:p:1962-1978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.