Adaptive nonparametric regression on spin fiber bundles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Peter T. & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2002. "Optimal Spherical Deconvolution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Gérard Kerkyacharian & Dominique Picard & Lucien Birgé & Peter Hall & Oleg Lepski & Enno Mammen & Alexandre Tsybakov & G. Kerkyacharian & D. Picard, 2000. "Thresholding algorithms, maxisets and well-concentrated bases," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 283-344, December.
- Baldi, Paolo & Marinucci, Domenico, 2007. "Some characterizations of the spherical harmonics coefficients for isotropic random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(5), pages 490-496, March.
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kim, Peter T., 2008. "Sharp adaptation for spherical inverse problems with applications to medical imaging," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 165-190, February.
- Kim, Peter T. & Koo, Ja-Yong & Luo, Zhi-Ming, 2009. "Weyl eigenvalue asymptotics and sharp adaptation on vector bundles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 1962-1978, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durastanti, Claudio, 2016. "Adaptive global thresholding on the sphere," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 110-132.
- Claudio Durastanti, 2016. "Quantitative central limit theorems for Mexican needlet coefficients on circular Poisson fields," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 651-673, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSpin fiber bundles Mixed spin needlets Adaptive nonparametric regression Thresholding Spin Besov spaces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:104:y:2012:i:1:p:16-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.