Adaptive nonparametric regression on spin fiber bundles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Peter T. & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2002. "Optimal Spherical Deconvolution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Gérard Kerkyacharian & Dominique Picard & Lucien Birgé & Peter Hall & Oleg Lepski & Enno Mammen & Alexandre Tsybakov & G. Kerkyacharian & D. Picard, 2000. "Thresholding algorithms, maxisets and well-concentrated bases," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 283-344, December.
- Baldi, Paolo & Marinucci, Domenico, 2007. "Some characterizations of the spherical harmonics coefficients for isotropic random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(5), pages 490-496, March.
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kim, Peter T., 2008. "Sharp adaptation for spherical inverse problems with applications to medical imaging," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 165-190, February.
- Kim, Peter T. & Koo, Ja-Yong & Luo, Zhi-Ming, 2009. "Weyl eigenvalue asymptotics and sharp adaptation on vector bundles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 1962-1978, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durastanti, Claudio, 2016. "Adaptive global thresholding on the sphere," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 110-132.
- Claudio Durastanti, 2016. "Quantitative central limit theorems for Mexican needlet coefficients on circular Poisson fields," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 651-673, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSpin fiber bundles Mixed spin needlets Adaptive nonparametric regression Thresholding Spin Besov spaces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:104:y:2012:i:1:p:16-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .