Thresholding algorithms, maxisets and well-concentrated bases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerkyacharian, G. & Picard, D., 1992. "Density estimation in Besov spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Hoffmann, Marc, 1999. "On nonparametric estimation in nonlinear AR(1)-models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Kerkyacharian, Gérard & Picard, Dominique, 1993. "Density estimation by kernel and wavelets methods: Optimality of Besov spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 327-336, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chesneau, Christophe, 2008. "On the maxiset comparison between hard and block thresholding methods," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 675-681, April.
- Durastanti, Claudio, 2016. "Adaptive global thresholding on the sphere," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 110-132.
- Aminghafari, Mina & Cheze, Nathalie & Poggi, Jean-Michel, 2006. "Multivariate denoising using wavelets and principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2381-2398, May.
- Rivoirard, Vincent, 2004. "Maxisets for linear procedures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 267-275, April.
- Durastanti, Claudio & Geller, Daryl & Marinucci, Domenico, 2012. "Adaptive nonparametric regression on spin fiber bundles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 16-38, February.
- Chesneau, Christophe, 2007. "Regression with random design: A minimax study," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 40-53, January.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximation methods; Besov spaces; denoising; minimax rate of convergence; non parametric estimation; oracle inequalities; saturation spaces; wavelet thresholding; 62G05; 62G07; 62G20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:9:y:2000:i:2:p:283-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.