Optimal seigniorage versus interest rate smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Leitemo & Oistein Roisland, 2002. "The Choice of Monetary Policy Regime for Small Open Economies," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 67-68, pages 463-494.
- Chadha, Jagjit S. & Nolan, Charles, 2001.
"Inflation Targeting, Transparency and Interest Rate Volatility: Ditching Monetary Mystique in the U.K,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 349-366, July.
- Nolan, C. & Chadha, J.S., 1999. "Inflation Targeting, Transparency and Interest Rate Volatility: Ditching 'Monetary Mystique' in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9921, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Lees, Kirdan, 1999. "Optimal Revenue Smoothing: The Case of New Zealand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 597-617, July.
- Tuysuz, Sukriye, 2007. "The effects of a greater central bank credibility on interest rates level and volatility response to news in the U.K," MPRA Paper 5263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:17:y:1995:i:1:p:111-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .