What Lessons Should Japan Learn from the U.S. Deposit-Insurance Mess?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kane, Edward J., 2000.
"Capital movements, banking insolvency, and silent runs in the Asian financial crisis,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-175, May.
- Edward J. Kane, 2000. "Capital Movements, Banking Insolvency, and Silent Runs in the Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 7514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cargill & Michael M. Hutchison & Takatoshi Ito, 1996. "Deposit Guarantees And The Burst Of The Japanese Bubble Economy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 41-52, July.
- Maximilian Hall, 1999. "Deposit Insurance Reform in Japan: Better Late Than Never?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 211-242, May.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Hall, Brian J., 1996. "Risk-based capital standards and the riskiness of bank portfolios: Credit and factor risks," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 433-464, June.
- Bertrand Venard & Mohamed Hanafi, 2008. "Organizational Isomorphism and Corruption in Financial Institutions: Empirical Research in Emerging Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 481-498, August.
- Steven R. Grenadier & Brian J. Hall, 1995. "Risk-Based Capital Standards and the Riskiness of Bank Portfolios: Credit and Factor Risks," NBER Working Papers 5178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:7:y:1993:i:4:p:329-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.