Hedging the risks from writing foreign currency options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua Rosenberg, 1966.
"Testing the Volatility Term Structure Using Option Hedging Criteria,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
96-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua Rosenberg, 1998. "Testing the Volatility Term Structure using Option Hedging Criteria," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-031, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Georgios Tsiotas, 2009. "On the use of non-linear transformations in Stochastic Volatility models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 555-583, November.
- Selçuk, Faruk, 2004. "Free float and stochastic volatility: the experience of a small open economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 342(3), pages 693-700.
- M. Hakan Eratalay, 2016.
"Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study,"
International Econometric Review (IER),
Econometric Research Association, vol. 8(2), pages 19-52, September.
- Mustafa Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Model Uncertainty, Recalibration, and the Emergence of Delta-Vega Hedging," Papers 1704.04524, arXiv.org.
- Dao, Chi-Mai & Wolters, Jürgen, 2008. "Common stochastic volatility trends in international stock returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 431-445, June.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration Heteroskedasticity Models with Estimates of the Variances of Foreign Exchange Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 34, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Raymond Chiang & John Okunev & Mark Tippett, 1997.
"Stochastic interest rates, transaction costs, and immunizing foreign currency risk,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-598, August.
- Raymond Chiang & John Okunev & Mark Tippett, 1996. "Stochastic Interest Rates, Transaction Costs and Immunizing Foreign Currency Risk," Working Paper Series 58, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Lucio Sarno, 2004. "Time-Varying Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market: New Evidence on its Persistence and on Currency Spillovers," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5-6), pages 759-793.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang, 2001. "Efficient procedures for the valuation and hedging of American currency options with stochastic interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 241-268, July.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Rasmussen, Henrik & Ravanelli, Claudia, 2005. "An option pricing formula for the GARCH diffusion model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 287-310, April.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Dajiang Guo, 2000. "Dynamic Volatility Trading Strategies in the Currency Option Market," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 133-154, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:6:y:1987:i:2:p:131-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.