Hedging the risks from writing foreign currency options
No abstract is available for this item.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua Rosenberg, 1966.
"Testing the Volatility Term Structure Using Option Hedging Criteria,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
96-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua Rosenberg, 1998. "Testing the Volatility Term Structure using Option Hedging Criteria," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-031, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Georgios Tsiotas, 2009. "On the use of non-linear transformations in Stochastic Volatility models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(4), pages 555-583, November.
- Selçuk, Faruk, 2004. "Free float and stochastic volatility: the experience of a small open economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 342(3), pages 693-700.
- M. Hakan Eratalay, 2016. "Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 8(2), pages 19-52, September.
- Mustafa Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Model Uncertainty, Recalibration, and the Emergence of Delta-Vega Hedging," Papers 1704.04524, arXiv.org.
- Dao, Chi-Mai & Wolters, Jürgen, 2008. "Common stochastic volatility trends in international stock returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 431-445, June.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration Heteroskedasticity Models with Estimates of the Variances of Foreign Exchange Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 34, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Raymond Chiang & John Okunev & Mark Tippett, 1997. "Stochastic interest rates, transaction costs, and immunizing foreign currency risk," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-598, August.
- Raymond Chiang & John Okunev & Mark Tippett, 1996. "Stochastic Interest Rates, Transaction Costs and Immunizing Foreign Currency Risk," Working Paper Series 58, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Lucio Sarno, 2004. "Time-Varying Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market: New Evidence on its Persistence and on Currency Spillovers," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5-6), pages 759-793.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang, 2001. "Efficient procedures for the valuation and hedging of American currency options with stochastic interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 241-268, July.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Rasmussen, Henrik & Ravanelli, Claudia, 2005. "An option pricing formula for the GARCH diffusion model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 287-310, April.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Dajiang Guo, 2000. "Dynamic Volatility Trading Strategies in the Currency Option Market," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 133-154, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:6:y:1987:i:2:p:131-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed