Patterns of racial steering in four metropolitan areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Ondrich & Stephen Ross & John Yinger, 2003.
"Now You See It, Now You Don't: Why Do Real Estate Agents Withhold Available Houses from Black Customers?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 854-873, November.
- Jan Ondrich & Stephen Ross & John Yinger, 2000. "Now You See It, Now You Don't: Why Do Real Estate Agents Withhold Available Houses from Black Customers?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 24, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jan Ondrich & Stephen Ross & John Yinger, 2001. "Now You See it, Now You Don't: Why Do Real Estate Agents Withhold Available Houses from Black Customers?," Working papers 2001-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Jenny Schuetz & Arturo Gonzalez & Jeff Larrimore & Ellen A. Merry & Barbara J. Robles, 2017. "Are Central Cities Poor and Non-White?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ouazad, Amine, 2015. "Blockbusting: Brokers and the dynamics of segregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 811-841.
- Choi, Seok Joon & Ondrich, Jan & Yinger, John, 2005. "Do rental agents discriminate against minority customers? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers & Marcus Bellows & Hiba Fakhoury & Douglas Hale & Alexander Hall & Kaitlin Ofman, 2010.
"Ladies first? A field study of discrimination in coffee shops,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(14), pages 1761-1769.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers with assistance of Marcus bellows, Hiba Fakhoury, Douglas Hale, Alexander Hall, and Kaitlin Ofman*, 2007. "Ladies First? A Field Study of Discrimination in Coffee Shops," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0711, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- John Yinger, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Consumer Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Ondrich, Jan & Stricker, Alex & Yinger, John, 1999. "Do Landlords Discriminate? The Incidence and Causes of Racial Discrimination in Rental Housing Markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 185-204, September.
- Nikoloz Kudashvili, 2018. "Sources of Statistical Discrimination: Experimental Evidence from Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp612, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ondrich, Jan & Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "How Common is Housing Discrimination? Improving on Traditional Measures," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 470-500, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:2:y:1992:i:3:p:199-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.